Our school meals are prepared by Mrs Jenkins. They are delicious and are nutritionally balanced. We follow the Hertfordshire County Catering menu.
From September 2014, Universal Free School Meals were introduced for all children in Reception to Year 2, so there is no charge for meals for children in these year groups. Dinner money is £2.60 per day for Nursery children or £3.20 per day for children in Year 3 and Year 4. This must be paid in advance, either weekly or half-termly through Parent Pay.
Free School Meals
You are entitled to free school meals if you are receiving one of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income support
- Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance (IR)
- Supported under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided that you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than #16190
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
How to Apply
|In app store, search for Lookinglocal
|The Community Channel – Press the red button
|0300 123 4048